Features and Benefits
- XF Premium engine oil with Millers Oils Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey.
- XF Premium engine oil with DFT maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures. This reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters.
- DFT specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability.
- DFT complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering our ultimate soot control and environmental protection.
- DFT delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions.
- XF Premium engine oil with DFT is specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV).
A premium engine oil formulated using the latest technology for applications requiring C2 or C3 5w30 viscosities. Covering European manufacturers including BMW, Mercedes Benz and GM dexos 2 applications.
Fully synthetic, mid SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.